CROSSPACIFIC CAPITAL INVESTS IN TECHNOLOGIES THAT TRANSFORM THE GLOBE INDUSTRY
CrossPacific Capital Partners (“XPCP”) is a capital partnership that opportunistically invests in undervalued Canadian and US businesses, that have a strong potential for revenue growth, or profitable exit options when strategically connected to Asian markets, and partnered with Asian companies.
XPCP manages the XPCP Fund (“XPF”), which is a Venture Capital fund. XPF is a unique opportunity to invest in the growth of Asia, without the risks associated with such investments. XPF is the only Canadian Fund that specifically leverages North America’s unique relationship with Asia to extract value for North American companies. XPF is based out of Vancouver, Canada’s Gateway to growth markets to Asia, with offices in Shanghai and Bangalore.
XPF has a current portfolio of more than 10 strong North American technology companies that are uniquely positioned for tremendous growth in Asian markets.
XPF has institutional relationships across North America that provide access to an ongoing stream of Canadian and US companies looking to expand into Asia.
- CrossPacific is an asset management and advisory firm, strategically headquartered in Vancouver, BC Canada, North America’s Gateway to Asia.
- CrossPacific invests in North American technology companies mainly in Health tech/Energy tech/Fintech, and creates value through cross-border business expansion into China. CrossPacific also invests in companies that would be investment targets for Chinese companies looking to expand their presence in North America.
- CrossPacific is expanding rapidly and we are now looking to hire a senior level Analyst for our Vancouver office.
- The nature of our business means that potential candidates must have previous VC experience and be fluent in Mandarin Chinese (spoken and written).
- Market Research
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Due Diligence Support
- Business Development Support
- Having worked or lived in Asia for a minimum of 3 years
- Previous working experience in venture capital investment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Eager interest in technology
- Deep knowledge of certain technologies
- Prior start-up experience a plus – not a requirement
- University level Bachelor and above degree from recognized university
- Native Mandarin
- Fluent English
- Other languages a plus
Compensation & Perks
- Salary negotiable
- Medical and dental insurance
- Awesome Gastown office with waterfront views, accessible by Canada Line, Expo Line, Millenium Line, and many downtown buses
CONTACT: Mr Zhang, Ling: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information about the company and the positions can be found at: http://www.clearinkdisplays.com/careers/